Deposit- All parties require a $35 deposit within 48 hours of booking to reserve your party date and time. This is taken off of your party balance the day of your party. Your party deposit is non-refundable. It becomes non-transferable 14 days after booking. If you cancel 24 hours before your party, there is a $100 fee along with your $35 deposit. If you cancel the day of your party, you will be charged for the entire party. In both situations, you will have a credit at It’s A Girl Thing that can be used at a future date.
Guest Minimums– All parties have a minimum of 8 girls. We offer ala carte services and pricing for groups less than 8 girls. Drop in girls days do NOT have a minimum. Your final count for guests will be needed 48 hours prior to your party. This is the amount you are charged for the day of you party.
Arrival Time/ Party Time: You will have 10 minutes prior to your party time to arrive and set up whatever you may have. Please do not arrive any earlier than 10 minutes before as there will be a party a head of yours finishing up. All parties run 2 hours long (leaving time for cake, food, and presents) with the exception of the Tea Party running 1.5 hours long. The Mini makeover party runs 1.5 hours long as well unless your group includes 10+ girls. In this case, an additional 30 minutes will be added to your party for a flat rate of $30.
- Parties of 8 girls or more have a 20% gratuity added to their total bill. Smaller groups do not require a deposit, but we kindly remind you, if you loved your party hostess, let them know by giving them a gratuity!
- We ask that guest’s parents stay in the front during the party if they wish to stay. This makes for a better party for the girls as it gives them more room to play games and have a ball!
- If you have a special request, please feel free to make us aware of this while booking your party.
- We provide goodie bags upon request starting at $6 per bag. We give you 10% off merchandise in the store.
- We do not allow fondue sets or piñatas during parties
- If you would like to have family attend your daughters party, to which you will be serving food to the children and the adults- there is a $30 upcharge for the extra set up and clean up required.
- If you did not pick a party theme when booking your party, we need at least a week’s notice before the date to ensure we can get items in stock. If theme is given in less than a week’s notice, we cannot guarantee every party will be available
What IAGT Provides For Your Party:
- Fun, friendly, and helpful party hostesses to help with all your party needs! Our girls will make sure your party is fun, one-of-a-kind, and a total girly bash! Just sit back, relax, and enjoy while you take a ton of pictures!
- Ordering pizza from Papa Saverios in Geneva. We receive a discount from them. Ask upon booking if interested.
- Lighters, knifes, spatulas, ice cream scooper, refrigerator and freezer, table clothes. We do provide food, plates and napkins with the Tea Party for the tea portion. If you’d like new plates for dessert, please provide them.
- A list of all the presents the birthday girls receives.
What You Supply For Your Party:
- Cake, Cupcakes, and any food you would like to have at your party.
- Cups, plates, silver wear, and napkins if needed.